Sunday, February 13, 2005

Fire at Obaachan's

Thought I would never write again Lisa didn't you...

Last Friday at 3am, we got a call from obaachan (my m-in-law) that the house next door was ablaze, and hers was looking increasingly likely to be next. Tadasu rushed out there, luckily it got put out before he arrived, and they saved her house except for the north wall upstairs, where a hole was burnt though and the gutters melted etc. The view of her back garden does not really illustrate the fact that previously there was a house blocking that view.

On second thoughts maybe I should rename my blog Disasters and doom... so far that is all I seem to have written about.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I did think you would never post again...Hello! How are you? I am missing Tokyo and all my lovely friends.
Maggie is now a walker, can you believe it?